Hotel Del Coronado Resort
1500 Orange Avenue, Coronado, CA 92118;
Location: Adacent to Coronado Village
A landmark legend, the historic Hotel Del Coronado rests on 26 prime oceanfront acres of Coronado Island.
Built in 1888 as a getaway for the rich and famous, this extravagant seaside vacation resort has hosted many dignataries and celebrities over the years.
Today it is still one of the most popular resort locations in California and is frequently used to entertain special events.
Many of the 692 guestrooms feature ocean, beach, bay or garden views with balconies and terraces.
Popular vacation resort amenities include the new spa whirlpool and fine dining restaurants located on-site.
The Hotel Del Coronado is considered to be one of the premier wedding and anniversary celebration sites in Southern California.
Accommodations at the Hotel Del:
Choose between 679 recently remodeled hotelrooms in three distinct buildings plus 78 new cottages and villas in Beach Village. Spend an evening together amid the beauty and serenity on Coronado Island.
- Beach Village at the Del: - The luxury vacation rentals at your own private beachfront paradise sets the highest standard for quality resort living.
- Victorian Building - This historic 1888 building is San Diego's most traditional vacation accommodations and reflect the resortís charming heritage.
- Ocean Towers -
- California Cabanas -
- Seaside Escape: - Romantic Getaway Package - Rates starting as low as $445 for two nights plus a pair of 50-minute spa treatments.
- Night of Romance: - Romantic Getaway Package - Overnight accommodations starts at $460 and includes breakfast for two at Sheerwater, a dozen roses, champagne and strawberries and valet parking.
Dining at the Hotel Del:
The outdoor Sunset Bar offers fireside cocktails, entertainment and unparalleled ocean views.
- 1500 Ocean - Romantic Beachfront Dining at the Hotel Del's signature restaurant.
- Sheerwater - expansive outdoor dining terrace and giant fireplace features classic bistro-style cuisine with a focus on fresh and sustainable seafood.
- The Crown Room - beautiful Victorian style, high vaulted ceilings made of sugar pine and decorated with four magnificent crown chandeliers, and a world-famous Sunday Brunch also used to host large parties.
- Babcock & Story Bar - Coronado's finest sports bar is set around the original 46-foot handcrafted mahogany bar. Serves happy hour, 4PM-7PM, Sunday to Thursday.
Activities at the Hotel Del:
Bicycles, Boogie boards, volleyballs, surfboards, wetsuits, and umbrellas are available for rent. The resort is in walking distant to sailboat rentals, golf, and the Silver Strand bike path. The Hotel Del also includes a large swimming pool and fitness facility.
Wedding Celebrations at the Hotel Del:
This resort is frequently voted #1 Wedding Destination in America. They can host your grand scale special ceremony in a grand ballroom, in fresh gardens, on the outdoor terrace, or right on the beach. All surrounded by magnificent views of the Pacific Ocean or San Diego City Skyline.
Club at the Hotel Del:
Club Membership includes day use acces to resort facilities, fitness center, locker room, pools, 20% discounts on resort rooms, dining and activities.
Boutique Shops at the Hotel Del:
17 unique and relaxed boutiques, the Shops at The Del are a Coronado shopping treasure and home to everything from designer apparel, jewelry and luxurious spa products to classic toys, old-fashioned candy and collectibles. These shops have everything you need for your California Resort Living lifestyle.
Holidays at the Hotel Del:
- Ice Skating - Winter Break on a outdoor ice stakeing rink overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
- Holiday Lights - The Hotel Del is decorated in thousands of festive lights.
- Valentine's Day - Romantic accommodations, oceanview restaurants, spa suite, private beach bonfire and more.
California Accommodation Search Engine:
Coronado Island Resorts /
San Diego Adventure Tours
Explore America's Finest City -